Community Care Assistant- Walter Boyce Wellbeing & Activity Centre (Brentwood)
Community Care Assistant
- Location: Walter Boyce, Brentwood
- £15,847.68 - £20,150.00 Pro Rata
- Closing Date: 31/05/2019
ECL, the leading provider in care and support services in Essex, are looking for a caring and committed individual to work as part of the team who support adults with learning disabilities within our wellbeing & activity centre in Brentwood.
Working within the centre, we aim to increase customers’ confidence, self-esteem and expectations by supporting them to take greater control of their lives. The wellbeing hub promotes and encourages a strong community presence and customers are supported to regularly access the community.
No experience is required for the right individuals as full training is provided.
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn in excess of £5,500 in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offer
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
All appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be paid for by ECL and you will need to travel, so the use of a car for work purposes is essential. As part of this role you will be required to undertake the Care Certificate during your probationary period.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or work