Community Care Assistants (Bank Staff) - West Essex (Harlow, Epping, Stansted, Uttlesford and surrounding areas).
Community Care Assistants –Bank Workers (Harlow, Epping, Stansted, Uttlesford and surrounding areas)
- Location: (Harlow, Epping, Stansted, Uttlesford and surrounding areas)
- Salary: £8.77 per hour
- Contract: 0 Hour contract
- Hours: Various hours available
- Closing Date:08/03/2019
Are you looking for a job that fits in with your life style, provides job satisfaction as well as the flexibility to work when is convenient to you? Then why not come and join our team of In-House Bank Workers across the Essex region?
ECL is the leading provider of care and support services across Essex.
In this rewarding role, you will be assisting our customers with their daily living skills which includes personal care; getting to and from the toilet, getting dressed in the morning and then undressed and into bed at night and assisting with their taking of medication. You may also be required to support staff in our hubs.
You will be assisting our customers to remain at home living as independently as possible.
No experience is required for the right individuals as full training is provided.
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn £5,500 (on average) in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
All appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be paid for by ECL. You will need to travel, so the use of a car for work purposes is essential.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
For further information, please contact Sarah Evans on 03330130077