Trusted Assessor/Field Care Supervisor - South East Essex (Regulated)
Trusted Assessor / Field Care Supervisor - South East Essex (Great Wakering, Rochford, Hockley, Benfleet and Canvey)
- Location: Great Wakering, Rochford, Hockley, Benfleet and Canvey
- Salary: £18,000.00 - £23,990.00 pro rata
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 37 Hours
Established by Essex County Council in 2009, ECL is the UK’s first Local Authority Trading Company. We are now the largest Reablement Care provider in Essex, providing high quality care to vulnerable individuals, including the elderly, those with learning disabilities or sensory impairments. Drawing on our internal network of specialist support roles and working closely with NHS and external health and social care providers, we work to help our customers regain and develop their independence during their time with us
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
As a Trusted Assessor you will carry out initial assessments, outcome focused support planning, risk assessments, MCA and manual handling risk assessments and subsequent customer reviews in variety of settings, including customer homes, ECL buildings, hospitals and community settings both in person and via the telephone. An understanding of care act eligibility preferable but not essential. You will need to gain and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of available local community resources and pro-actively liaise with our integrated team of health and social care workers, as well as other external health professionals, to maximise the support available to the individual.
A full induction course and ‘shadow’ training will be provided to successful candidates.
This is an exciting time to join Essex Cares as we look to grow our provision of short term care and support in the county to ensure that people have greater choice and control over their longer term care and support.
You will be required to work on a shift pattern between 7am – 11pm including every other weekend (normal shifts 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm). A good understanding of IT is essential.
We are looking for exceptional people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
You will be expected to hold or working towards level 3 QCF in the care industry and be an Approved Assessor.
Your Career Starts Here…
Apply now if you are looking for a rewarding career and have the passion to make a real difference.
With on-going training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications at the same time.
Benefits of working at ECL include:
- 45p mileage allowance (up to 10,000 miles p/a)
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Flexible working patterns
- Annual salary reviews and performance bonus
- Up to £1000 ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Healthcare support scheme
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- ECL employee rewards scheme
- Free DBS check (if required)
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to short term support in the community roles (will then revert to £300)
- Driving licence and use of personal vehicle for work purposes
- Enhanced DBS Check (can be arranged through ECL if needed)
- Complete a Care Certificate qualification through ECL during your probationary period.
If this sounds like a company you’d be proud to work for, why not apply today?
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.