Contact Centre Advisor - Chelmsford
Contact Centre Advisor
- Location: Head Office, Chelmsford Essex.
- Salary: £15,114.17- £20,150.00 Pro Rata
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 15-30 hours available working Out of Hours (evenings & Weekends)
Part time permanent hours available
- Do you want to take the next step in your career?
- Are you interested in a job / career for life?
- Do you want to receive ongoing training and development?
ECL, the proud winners of the Care and Wellbeing Company and Community Provider of the Year 2015, are looking for exceptional individuals to join our customer service support team
We are looking for people to work in our friendly office on a Rota basis to cover 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 11pm Weekends and 6pm – 11pm weekday evenings.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a good knowledge of IT.
The ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, along with a good telephone manner. Training will be provided.
In this Contact Centre Advisor role, you will provide high level administration support for our regulated services.
In return for your commitment and hard work, we offer you excellent benefits which include:
- Competitive pay
- 45p Per mile Business Mileage
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Full & comprehensive induction
- Full in house Training
- Ongoing Training & Career development
- Real job satisfaction
- Up to £1000 Refer a friend scheme
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to short term support in the community roles (will then revert to £300)