Community Care Assistant (Bank staff) - Mid Essex (Chelmsford, Maldon, Braintree and surrounding areas)
- Salary: £8.77 per hour
- Location: Various locations across, Chelmsford and Braintree
- Contract: Relief / Casual
- Hours: 0
- Closing date: 25/01/2019
Are you looking for a job that fits in with your life style, provides job satisfaction as well as the flexibility to work when is convenient to you? Then why not come and join our team of In-House Bank Workers across the Essex region?
ECL are the leading provider of care and support services in Essex.
As a Community Care Assistant you will be working mainly in day services, supporting work and wellbeing. But you could cover a range of services so there will be opportunities to gain experience across different areas such as our STSC, Outreach, All our services help adults regain independence and enable them to develop life skills. Therefore is it essential to hold a full valid driving license. Or be prepared to commute by public transport.
No experience is required for the right individuals as full training is provided.
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn in excess of £5,500 in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
All appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be paid for by ECL.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: