Community Care Assistant - Mid Essex (Chelmsford, Maldon, Braintree and surrounding areas)
- Salary: £15,114.17 - £20,150 p/a pro rata + 45p mileage
- Location: Chelmsford
- Contract: Permanent - Part Time
- Hours: Various Hours Available
- Closing date: 30/12/2018
We have a number of vacancies covering Chelmsford, Braintree, Maldon and surrounding areas.
ECL are the leading provider of care and support services across Essex.
We provide a unique, multi-disciplinary service on behalf of Essex County Council to support people at the point of crisis, helping our customers to become independent so they can play full and active roles in their communities.
We are looking for exceptional people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn in excess of £5,500 in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
As this role requires travel around the community, a car driver with their own vehicle is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are a level 2 Disability Confident employer which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: