Team Leader (Senior Support Worker) - Community Reablement Service (Worthing, West Sussex)
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,999 p/a
- Location: Durrington, Worthing
- Contract: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37 per week
- Closing date: 21/12/2018
ECL, the leading provider of care and support services across Essex, are looking for a caring and committed individual to join our team, working between our 2 offices Worthing & Horsham.
In this key role you will assess and put in place support plans to ensure that our customers in the Reablement Service achieve independence. Utilising your communication skills you will build and maintain excellent relationships with your colleagues and other professionals to ensure your support plans are met. You will also be responsible for line managing a team of up to 15 Community Reablement Assistants, full details as per job description.
So if you have experience of care and are looking for the next step in your career, this may be the opportunity for you. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week plus participation in a standby Rota.
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn £5,500 (on average) in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £600 ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme available to staff*
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
* £600 offer up to 31st March 2018 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for well led
All appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be paid for by ECL.
As you will need to travel, the use of a car for work purposes is essential.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: