Community Care Assistant - Loughton Wellbeing Hub
- Salary: £15,114.17 - £20,150 p/a pro rata + 45p mileage pay
- Location: Loughton
- Contract: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37 per week
- Closing date: 24/12/2018
ECL, the leading provider of care and support services are looking for caring, passionate, positive and committed individuals to work in our Loughton/Waltham Abbey Wellbeing hub. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing person centered support, will promote choice and empower our customers at our Wellbeing Hub.
No experience is required for the right individuals as full training is provided. With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn in excess of £5,500 in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
Community care assistants cover a range of services so there will be opportunities to gain experience across different areas such as our Wellbeing Centre’s, POLR, STSC, Outreach, Work Based Training and caring for adults with a disability. All our services help adults to maintain/ regain independence and enable them to develop life skills. You may need to travel, so the use of a car for work purposes is desirable.
All appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be paid for by ECL. As part of this role you will be required to undertake the Care Certificate during your probationary period with the support of your line manager.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: