Care Assistant - Roundwood Garden Centre & Cafe (Braintree, Essex)
- Salary: £15,1140 - £20,150 p/a
- Location: Roundwood Garden Centre & Café, Braintree
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 37 per week
- Closing date: 01/02/2019
ECL, the leading provider of care and support services across Essex, are looking for Care Assistants to join the team.
You need to be caring and a committed individual to work in the Braintree area as part of the team to perform duties and tasks to facilitate our customers within our Work Based Training Units.
Horticulture experience is required as we are a training center for adults with learning disabilities. You will be supporting and working alongside our customers to meet their needs and to support them with their chosen outcomes.
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn £5,500 (on average) in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £600 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to short term support in the community roles (will then revert to £300)
Essex Cares Ltd (ECL) provides services across Essex and West Sussex, supporting thousands of people to live safely and independently within their own homes and local communities. Our services support older people, adults with learning disabilities, adults receiving reablement services and people with sensory impairment.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Thank you for your interest in working for Essex Cares Ltd (ECL). If you feel you have the required experience for this role and/or are looking for a rewarding new career, please APPLY NOW and you will be contact shortly!
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: