Support At Home (Home Support Services)
ECL provides Home Support Services direct to Essex County Council as part of a county-wide framework agreement. ECL delivers support to individuals who meet strict criteria offering a structured programme of care. This service is delivered by our experienced staff and includes: personal care, sitting services or support with daily living or domestic tasks.
We can help with things such as:
- Developing confidence to enable.
- Providing you and your carers with safety awareness tips to prevent falls or avoidable accidents reducing risks around your home.
- Support in finding new ways in dealing with everyday tasks including: food and drink preparation, shopping, organising and planning daily routines, using transport, laundry, household administration and community access.
- Personal care tasks including opportunities to undertake washing, dressing and toileting independently.
- Working with you to enable you to live life independently.
- Signposting to other local services which can support you including Carer Support Services and Age UK.
Essex Cares Mid Support At Home,
Highfields Wellbeing Hub,