Today marks the start of a new chapter in the story of Essex Cares, with the company’s first Hub opening in Harlow this morning.
Our new Hub @ Harlow (formerly Pyenest) is our first Wellbeing and Activity Centre to offer a fully integrated health and social care service for adults living in the community, reflecting the community’s diverse needs.
We have a lot on offer at the new Hub @ Harlow including:
- Day opportunities and support for people with dementia, and their families.
- Specifically designed and fully inclusive activity programmes for people who have physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- Access to many Essex Cares services including Outreach and Reablement for those that require support at home and in their local neighbourhoods.
- A Work Based Training team on site to give advice, guidance and support to people who want to progress into voluntary or paid employment, as well as training opportunities in the onsite café.
- Café open to the public, including free wifi.
- External event catering.
- State of the art IT suite for hire.
- Small conference room for hire with onsite catering if required.
- Sessions for hire in our sensory room.
- Practice rooms for clinicians to hire.
- Rehabilitation kitchen for hire.
Come and take a look for yourself; pop in to our brand new café and soak up the new surroundings. We’re open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The Hub @ Harlow
Tel: 0300 003 1624