Occupational Therapist Support - Equipment Services (Witham, Essex)
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,990 p/a
- Location: Witham
- Contract: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37 per week
- Closing date: 07/01/2019
ECL, the leading provider of care and support services in Essex, are looking for caring, passionate, positive and committed individuals to join our team.
Essex Equipment Service is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and dedicated person who will work as part of the Administration team. The role will involve:
- Helping to create, process and monitor the progress of equipment orders.
- Accurately record and update the information and data held on an electronic in-house computer system which will generate the daily workload for other teams within EES.
- To work closely with equipment prescribers, suppliers and the ECL procurement team in ensuring positive working relationships and clear channels of communication
With ongoing training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- 45p per mile
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
You will need to be someone who is passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service, has a strong sense of professionalism and has good IT and literacy skills.
You will also need to have very strong interpersonal skills and be confident in dealing with potentially challenging situations when gathering information about customer’s needs.
As a result of this, the success of the application for this position will depend on the individual passing a DBS (Criminal Records Bureau) check.
Essex Cares Ltd (ECL) provides services across Essex and West Sussex, supporting thousands of people to live safely and independently within their own homes and local communities. Our services support older people, adults with learning disabilities, adults receiving reablement services and people with sensory impairment.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Thank you for your interest in working for Essex Cares Ltd (ECL). If you feel you have the required experience for this role and/or are looking for a rewarding new career, please apply now and you will be contact shortly!
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: