Marketing Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is designed to help you understand how we use personal information when marketing our services, we have set out below the information we may use, who we may share it with, and how long we will keep it.
For further information about how we use information outside of marketing, please see our Privacy notices and Cookies page.
What Information does ECL hold about me?
We only collect and use the minimum personal information required. The personal information we may use for marketing purposes is:
- First Name
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Service type
How did ECL get my information?
Information about your preferences with marketing will have been provided directly from you or someone who has legal authority to act on your behalf.
How does ECL use my information?
ECL will use the information you have given to provide you with relevant marketing materials and communication in line with your preferred preferences.
Who does ECL share my information with?
In order for ECL to deliver our marketing we may use the following data processors. We will never share or sell your information to a third party for their own use.
- The Access Group: Provider of our electronic record systems. https://www.theaccessgroup.com..
- ECL Care Solutions e-commerce platform https://www.nopcommerce.com/en...
- Server for ECL Care Solutions website Rackspace Technology Privacy Center - Privacy Notice
- World pay, used for taking payments from customers for ECL Care Solutions https://online.worldpay.com/te...
- Paypal, used taking payments from customers for ECL Care Solutions) https://www.paypal.com/myaccou...
- Craft, the website platform for ECL.org and ECL Care Solutions https://craftcms.com/privacy
- Footprint, our digital marketing agency used for campaigns https://www.footprintdigital.c...
- Enovate, web developers for ECL.org https://www.enovate.co.uk/priv...
Who is the Data Controller for my information?
Essex Cares Limited, trading as ECL are the Data Controller for information you have consented us to use regarding our marketing activity.
What is the lawful basis for the process?
The lawful bases for processing information are set out in Article 6 of the UK GDPR. We must always ensure we apply one. The lawful basis we use for processing your information regarding marketing is consent.
6 (a) Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
Will my personal information be accessible outside the UK?
None of your personal information is routinely sent or stored outside the UK.
How long does ECL keep my information for?
To look at how long we keep information, you are able to view our retention schedule here www.ecl.org/retention. How long we keep information for varies from months to several years dependent on the record type
What are my rights?
For information about the rights you have please view this link https://www.ecl.org/privacy-no...