Ready to make a difference Brentwood?
We’re always on the lookout in Brentwood for caring and committed people to join our growing team based at our wellbeing hub.
If you are passionate about helping people and are looking for a rewarding role that offers job satisfaction and flexibility, why not apply to join us today? No experience is required as full paid training is provided.*
Valuing our staff
Because we value our staff we offer excellent benefits which include:
- 4 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- 45p per mile
- Free DBS check
- Paid induction
- Ongoing training and career development
- Private healthcare - we will pay you money towards your dental treatment, eye test & glasses plus much more
- £300 start up loan plus £600 for every friend and / or family member you refer to start work with us.
Join our expanding team as Care Assistants within our Hogarth & Lions Wellbeing Hub, working with older adults to support them with socialising, maintaining skills and taking part in community activities.
Community Care Assistant - Hogarth & Lions Wellbeing Hub
Salary: £15,114.17 - £20,150.00pa
Working within the hub, you will help to increase customers’ confidence, self-esteem and expectations by supporting them to take greater control of their lives.
As a Care Assistant you will provide support to our older adult customers, carrying out a variety of roles including:
- Support in promoting our customers’ independence
- Engaging with customers through activities to suit their needs and wants
- Providing person-centred care
- Promoting choice and empower our customers
- Supporting people with Dementia and Alzheimer’s