Ready to make a difference South East Essex?
We’re always on the lookout in South East Essex for caring and committed people to join our growing team, covering areas such as Castle Point, Rochford and surrounding areas.
If you are passionate about helping people and are looking for a rewarding role that offers job satisfaction and flexibility, why not apply to join us today? No experience is required as full paid training is provided.*
Get in touch
Valuing our staff
Because we value our staff we offer excellent benefits which include:
- 4 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- 45p per business mile
- Free DBS check
- Paid induction and ongoing training
- Free uniform
- Ongoing training and career development
- Shopping and travel discounts
- Private healthcare - we will pay you money towards your dental treatment, eye test & glasses plus much more
- £300 start up loan* plus £300 for every friend and / or family member you refer to start work with us.
*Valid driving licence and a car is required.
*Information about the loan can be provided upon request.
Community Care Assistant* - Short Term Support in the Community / Reablement
Salary: up to £10 per Hour + 45p Mileage
Within this role you will provide a unique, multi-disciplinary service on behalf of Essex County Council to support people at the point of crisis, helping people in need to become more independent and carry on enjoying their lives.
As well as experience, we are looking for people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community. Full training provided.
*Requires you to work every other weekend.