Ready to make a difference West Sussex?
We’re always on the lookout for caring and committed people to join our growing team. Covering areas such as Brighton, Crawley, Horsham, Worthing & surrounding areas.
If you are passionate about helping people and are looking for a rewarding role that offers job satisfaction and flexibility, why not apply to join us today? No experience is required as full paid training is provided.*
Get in touch
Valuing our staff
Because we value our staff we offer excellent benefits which include:
- 4 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- 45p per mile
- Free DBS check
- Paid induction
- Free uniform
- Ongoing training and career development
- Private healthcare - we will pay you money towards your dental treatment, eye test & glasses plus much more
- £300 start up loan plus £300 for every friend and / or family member you refer to start work with us.
*Valid driving licence and a car is required.
Join our expanding team as Care Assistants within our Community Reablement Service.
Community Care Assistant - West Sussex Community Reablement Service
Salary: £15,114.17 - £20,150.00pa + 45p Mileage
Reablement at Home is a short-term care package delivered to adults living in West Sussex who are in need of extra support following a period of ill health. The service aims to restore confidence and re-establish independence within the home.
As a Community Care Assistant – Reablement, you will be supporting in a wide range of tasks including personal care, mobility, confidence building, meal preparation and medication management.
Within this service there are three types of rehabilitation needs:
- Recovery: from a serious episode of ill health
- Restoration: following recent debilitation
- Optimising: if one becomes increasingly frail or have a long term health condition