Resource Planner - Highfields Wellbeing Hub (Chelmsford, Essex)
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,990 p/a
- Location: Highfields Wellbeing Hub (Chelmsford, Essex)
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 37 per week
- Closing date: 31/01/2019
ECL, the leading provider of care and support services in Essex, are looking for caring, passionate, positive and committed individuals to join our team at Highfields Wellbeing Hub, Chelmsford Essex.
- Do you want to work for the leading Care Company in Essex?
- Do you want to be paid leading rates in the care sector within the North Essex region, including 45p per mile business mileage?
- Are you interested in a job/ career for life?
Then why not join our award winning care team!
We pride ourselves on being the best care provider in the county, promoting independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
This is an exciting time to join Essex Cares as we look to grow our provision of short term care and support in the county. This new service will support people at the point of crisis, helping our customers to become as independent as possible so they can play full and active roles in their communities.
The new service will include a range of roles working in a multi-disciplinary approach and through this will help avoid unnecessary admissions and delayed discharges from hospital, promote independence in people’s own homes, and ensure that people have greater choice and control over their longer term care and support.
As a Resource Planner you will provide high level resource planning to all our frontline workers, to deliver high quality services to our customers.
Duties will include managing staff rotas and ensuring effective use of staff resources, ensuring adequate staffing levels as well as identifying and managing staff training needs.
You will be an effective communicator, with good organisational skills coupled with a good understanding of resource planning.
You will have the ability to use your own initiative and resolve queries quickly and effectively.
Experience of dealing with sensitive data and an understanding of Information Governance is essential.
With on-going training and career development, you’ll always find a challenge to keep you thriving and add qualifications to your belt at the same time.
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Earn £5,500 (on average) in additional hours on top of your base salary
- 45p per mile
- Travelling time paid between calls
- Leading hourly pay rates
- Healthcare cash plans with up to £700 claimable during the year
- Performance related pay (incorporating salary and bonus payment)
- Up to £1000 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff *
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4,000 exclusive member offers
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities within ECL
CQC rating of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ for Well Led
* £1000 offers up to 31st March 2019 for referrals to short term support in the community roles (will then revert to £300)
Essex Cares Ltd (ECL) provides services across Essex and West Sussex, supporting thousands of people to live safely and independently within their own homes and local communities. Our services support older people, adults with learning disabilities, adults receiving Reablement services and people with sensory impairment.
ECL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.
Thank you for your interest in working for Essex Cares Ltd (ECL). If you feel you have the required experience for this role and/or are looking for a rewarding new career, please APPLY NOW and you will be contact shortly!
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please get in touch below: