Why work for ECL?
Find out why our staff love working for us. We value our staff and realise they are our most important asset and we want our staff to feel rewarded.
Search our jobs database to find the exact role you're looking for in seconds. You can even share a job with friends and family, which if you are employed by us may result in a £1,000 bonus!
We are looking for...
Roles in South East Essex
Experience in Care is not essential, as we provide full training. Whether you’ve worked in a supermarket, a factory or not had a paid role at all; we could be the right company for you.
Find out why our staff love working for us. You can read our case studies online about people who have come from a number of different industries and are going from strength to strength in their role with us. We value our staff and realise they are our most important asset.
At ECL we recognise that our staff make a difference to people’s lives every day and perform vital roles in our community care services. We want our staff to feel rewarded for the contribution they make.
As well as joining a great team with huge job satisfaction, other benefits of working for ECL include:
- £10 per hour, a higher rate a pay than most competitors
- Paid travel time with mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Paid DBS check if role requires one
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Full induction and funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Career progression
- Flexible hours – daytime, evenings, weekends, we have hours to suit all circumstances
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year (pro rata)
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- Free uniform
ECL customers benefit from Alcove technology
Published: Tue 12th May 2020
As part of an Essex County Council initiative with RETHINK Partners, ECL has been issued with 350 Alcove Carephones.
Looking after your eye health
Published: Mon 21st September 2020
Educating people on the importance of maintaining eye health and going for regular sight tests.