Benefits of becoming an Inclusive Employer
ECL’s Inclusive Employment team will present you with talented candidates, offer on-the-job coaching and vocational training to the candidates we place, at no cost to you as the employer!
77% of the public think more highly of a companies that employ people with a disability
Charity Awareness Monitor, September 2014
Families of disabled people with an estimated spending power of £249 Billion p.a in the UK will become your customers
Dept for Work and Pensions, 2014/2015
So why not join our network of reputable local and national employers including; Mitie, Princes Trust, Groundwork, NHS, BUPA and Royal Mail
Benefits from becoming an Inclusive Employer
- You will benefit from our untapped talent pool of candidates - if you employ one of our talented candidates in your place of employment, they will be supported with on-the-job coaching, vocational training and support from our team, at no cost to you.
- Candidates may thrive on routine and repetitive tasks that other employees cannot sustain or find mundane.
- Increased job loyalty and reduced staff turnover, saving you recruitment costs.
- Boost to workplace morale and productivity – the enthusiasm of our inclusive employees can be infectious, and they will wear their uniform with pride.
- Become recognised as a Disability Confident Employer - our team will support you to become eligible for this status.
- Diversify your workforce.
- Free social media and website coverage – when you sign up to become an Inclusive Employer, we will promote your business and guarantee:
- At least two social media posts on ECL’s social media channels.
- At least one news story or case study on ECL’s website.
- Your logo featured on the Inclusive Employment Corporate Partners page on ECL’s website
- Shout out loud and proud that you are an Inclusive Employer with our free digital toolkit, including an Inclusive Employer digital badge of honour – a graphic you can share on your social media profiles and website.
If you’re interested in becoming an Inclusive Employer, submit your details and a member of our team will contact you within 3 working days.