Benefits of becoming an Inclusive Employer
ECL’s Inclusive Employment team will present you with talented candidates, offer on-the-job coaching and vocational training to the candidates we place, at no cost to you as the employer!
So why not join our network of reputable local and national employers including; Mitie, Princes Trust, Groundwork, NHS, BUPA and Royal Mail
Benefits from becoming an Inclusive Employer
- You will benefit from our untapped talent pool of candidates - if you employ one of our talented candidates in your place of employment, they will be supported with on-the-job coaching, vocational training and support from our team, at no cost to you.
- Candidates may thrive on routine and repetitive tasks that other employees cannot sustain or find mundane.
- Increased job loyalty and reduced staff turnover, saving you recruitment costs.
- Boost to workplace morale and productivity – the enthusiasm of our inclusive employees can be infectious, and they will wear their uniform with pride.
- Become recognised as a Disability Confident Employer - our team will support you to become eligible for this status.
- Diversify your workforce.
- Free social media and website coverage – when you sign up to become an Inclusive Employer, we will promote your business and guarantee:
- At least two social media posts on ECL’s social media channels.
- At least one news story or case study on ECL’s website.
- Your logo featured on the Inclusive Employment Corporate Partners page on ECL’s website
- Shout out loud and proud that you are an Inclusive Employer with our free digital toolkit, including an Inclusive Employer digital badge of honour – a graphic you can share on your social media profiles and website.
If you’re interested in becoming an Inclusive Employer, submit your details and a member of our team will contact you within 3 working days.