Supporting you every step of the way
We understand that while some organisations will be interested in recruiting a candidate with a learning disability, they may have anxieties around the induction process and additional support that may be required in the workplace.
You can be rest assured our job coaches will be there to help you to adapt your induction process with accessible learning, ensuring both the candidate and employer has a smooth induction period and are supported every step of the way.
Candidates matched, prepared for and suited to their job vacancy
Accredited vocational training
Pre-employment work trials and experience
On-going in-work support and job coaching
We will also provide you and your business with:
- Continued support of employee and employer, as needed to adapt to changes at work
- Use of digital technology to aid interview process and improve employee productivity
- Signposting to Government programmes to support employers to recruit and retain disabled workers. These include:
- Work Choice - a national programme that supports people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into employment.
- Access to Work - a scheme that funds support for disabled workers and can contribute to the cost of reasonable adjustments in the workplace. Information about these schemes is available through the disability employment advisor at local Jobcentres.
If you’re interested in becoming an Inclusive Employer, submit your details and a member of our team will contact you within 3 working days.