Know Your Options Webinar
Welcome to ECL’s Know Your Options webinar, a virtual transition session to provide valuable information to families/carers and young adults with learning disabilities and/or autism as they approach adulthood.
During the webinar our expert Day Services and Inclusive Employment team will give an insight to the flexible, person-centred options available to you and answer any questions.
There is no requirement for you to speak or be seen on camera if you don’t wish to, but you will be able to hear the answers to questions from others in a similar position to yourselves and you can also submit any questions you have in advance on the registration form.
To sign up to attend our webinar, simply click on the event below and complete our short registration form.
Virtual transition session to provide valuable information to families/carers and young adults with learning disabilities and/or autism as they approach adulthood.
Once you fill in the registration form, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom session and password. To join our webinar just click on the link and enter the password if prompted.
- Know Your Options - an overview of the different pathways at ECL
- Day Services for young adults with learning disabilities and/or autism – Karen Hales, Learning Disabilities Business Manager
- Inclusive Employment programme for young adults with learning disabilities and/or autism - Sue Wray, Inclusive Employment Business Manager
- How we can help you plan for adulthood
- Question and Answer Session
- Wrap-up – how to access more information and support
We know a one size fits all approach doesn’t work, our services are customised to enhance the lives of every individual, ensuring that as your young adult leaves school they receive person-centred support to help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
Below you can find out more information about our different services and how to access new opportunities:
A guide for young adults with learning disabilities and autism, transitioning from full time education.
Offering a person-centred programme of community-based activities, access to a range of accredited training programmes, innovative technology and our in-house clinical team.