Working for ECL
Careers in West Sussex
Support your local community and make a real difference by caring for customers in their own homes.
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
ECL expanded into West Sussex reablement in 2012 and have been growing ever since
We're recruiting Care Assistants in and around:
We're looking for front line care assistants who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community.
In West Sussex we:
- Have hours to suit all circumstances including daytime, evenings and weekends
- Provide full training and ongoing support
- Will pay you when you're travelling between customers, not just for contact time
There are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care
ECL Customer, West Sussex
So nice to have help and carers communicating with each other and me. Quite honestly, they were so nice and really cared.
As well as joining a great team with huge job satisfaction, other benefits of working for ECL in West Sussex include:
- £11 per hour (including when you're travelling between customers)
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro rata), rising with service
- Paid DBS check
- Free uniform including PPE
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Genuine career progression
- Funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1,000 for each successful referral
Your career starts here...
Meet some of our amazing team and discover why they love working for us
Despite building a successful home baking business over the past nine years, Helen felt stuck in a rut. With her children getting older, she was keen to find a flexible job that could fit around her business, while giving her the opportunity to meet people and learn new skills.