Why work for ECL in West Sussex?
At ECL we recognise that our staff make a difference to people’s lives every day and perform vital roles in our community care services. We value our staff and realise they are our most important asset and we want our staff to feel rewarded for the contribution they make.
As well as joining a great team with huge job satisfaction, other benefits of working for ECL include:
- £11 per hour, a higher rate a pay than most competitors
- £1,000 new starter bonus*
- Paid travel time with mileage paid at 45p per mile
- £2,000 car loan**
- Paid DBS check if role requires one
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Full induction and funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Career progression
- Flexible hours – daytime, evenings, weekends, we have hours to suit all circumstances
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year (pro rata)
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £2,000 for each successful referral***
- Free uniform
* Amount dependant on contracted hours. £1,000 maximum
**Eligibility requirements apply. Minimum 24 hours per week contracts, every other weekend shifts required. Non bank roles only.
*** £2,000 amount available until 31st March 2021.