Careers Open Evenings
Come and find out what it would mean to join our growing team.
At ECL we look for people, like Ian, who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community. We value our staff and invest in them to ensure we can offer the highest levels of care. Our aim is to make sure everyone feels rewarded for their amazing contribution.
Come and chat to our Mid Essex team; find out more about:
- What it’s like to be a care assistant. We’ll be on hand to talk and answer questions you have
- The benefits of joining ECL as a care assistant including:
- Top rates of pay. Our care assistants earn between £10 and £11.23 per hour depending on experience, which includes when they’re travelling between customers
- £500 new starter bonus
- Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours
- 45p per mile paid on top of your hourly rate
- Full training. You don’t need experience to join us
If you are considering a new career, there are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care.
We’re looking for care assistants for our short-term home care service to cover Chelmsford, Halstead, Braintree, Burnham-on-Crouch and the surrounding areas.
Come along, grab a free goodie bag, and you could leave with a job offer!
Please get in touch if you have any questions about our Careers Open Evenings or any general questions about our Careers, otherwise you can book your place on this event below by submitting your details.