Why work for ECL?
At ECL we recognise that our staff make a difference to people’s lives every day and perform vital roles in our community care services. We value our staff and realise they are our most important asset and we want our staff to feel rewarded for the contribution they make.
As well as joining a great team with huge job satisfaction, other benefits of working for ECL include:
- A higher rate of pay than many of our competitors
- Paid travel time with mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Paid DBS check if role requires one
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Full induction and funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Career progression
- Flexible hours – daytime, evenings, weekends, we have hours to suit all circumstances
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year (pro rata)
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1,000 for each successful referral
- Free uniform