Meet the ECL careers team at Colchester Jobs Fair
Come and find out what it would mean to join our growing team.
At ECL we look for people, like Ian, who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community. We value our staff and invest in them to ensure we can offer the highest levels of care. Our aim is to make sure everyone feels rewarded for their amazing contribution.
Come and chat to our team; find out more about:
- What it’s like to be a care assistant. We’ll be on hand to talk and answer questions you have.
- The benefits of joining ECL as a care assistant including:
- Top rates of pay. Our care assistants earn a minimum of £11.60 per hour during the week and £13.60 per hour at the weekend, which includes when they’re travelling between customers.
- £500 new starter bonus.
- Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours.
- 45p per mile paid on top of your hourly rate.
- Full training. You don’t need experience to join us.
If you are considering a new career, there are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care.