Working for ECL
Careers in Havering
Support your local community and make a real difference by caring for customers in their own homes.
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
ECL expanded into the London Borough of Havering in 2019 and have been growing ever since
We're recruiting Care Assistants in and around:
- Harold Hill
We're looking for front line care assistants who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community.
In Havering we:
- Provide full training and ongoing support
- Will pay you when you're travelling between customers, not just for contact time
There are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care
Partner of ECL Customer, Havering
ECL’s visits gave my wife confidence to show her that she could do the things she wanted to do. The team were smart and pleasant, and I would recommend the service to others.
As well as joining a great team with huge job satisfaction, other benefits of working for ECL in Havering include:
- up to £10.80 per hour (including when you're travelling between customers)
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro rata), rising with service
- Paid induction and training
- Paid DBS check
- Free uniform including PPE
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Genuine career progression
- Funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1,000 for each successful referral
Your career starts here...