Working for ECL
Inclusive Employment Careers
Support your local community and make a real difference by supporting adults with learning disabilities and/or autism into paid employment
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
This is a great time to join ECL as we expand our Inclusive Employment offering. We're looking for individuals who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives, supporting adults with learning disabilities and/or autism in achieving their ambitions of paid employment.
Our Inclusive Employment team:
- Support adults with learning disabilities and/or autism into paid employment
- Offer specialist, person-centred employment support, including vocational profiling and career guidance
- Support our customers’ full employment journey, from CV writing and interview preparation to in-work support and career development
- Empower Essex-based businesses to be Inclusive Employers and support their journey to becoming Disability Confident
Join a vastly growing team with huge job satisfaction.
As well as joining an award winning team with huge job satisfaction, other benefits of working for ECL include:
- 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays), rising with service
- Business mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free enhanced DBS
- Healthcare support scheme
- Ongoing training & career development with access to paid-for qualifications
- Annual performance and pay review
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £1500
Your career starts here...
After completing an internship encouraging employers to be more inclusive in their hiring strategies, Becky was inspired to find a job which would allow her to provide more hands on, practical support for people looking for work. So, when she came across a vacancy for a Job Coach with ECL’s Inclusive Employment team she wasted no time in applying