Working for ECL
Community care careers in North Essex
Support your local community and make a real difference
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
We're recruiting Care Assistants to work in and around:
We're looking for individuals who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community.
In North Essex we provide short-term reablement care to customers in their own homes.
There are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care
Joining us as a reablement Care Assistant means you'll be part of a committed and proud team and receive some great benefits including:
- £12.20 ph weekdays, £14.20 ph weekend per hour plus mileage (including when you're travelling between customers)
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro rata), rising with service
- Paid induction and training
- Paid DBS check
- Free uniform including PPE
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Genuine career progression
- Funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1500 for each successful referral
Your career starts here...
Meet some of our amazing team and discover why they love working for us
New to care, Mark had a clear vision of the sort of company he wanted to work for when he decided to make the leap from the entertainment industry. ECL’s commitment to its people and its customers stood out from the moment he came across the website, and he’s been delighted to find that his positive first impressions were spot on…
Vanessa had enjoyed a long career in the print industry but, with her children growing up, she decided the time was right to pursue her interest in healthcare and take the plunge into a new profession. A friend recommended checking out ECL, and she’s now embarking upon the next exciting chapter of her life as a Community Care Assistant with the North Essex Reablement Team…