Working for ECL
Community care careers in South East Essex
Support your local community and make a real difference
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
We're proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
To be considered, you need:
- to be aged 18 or over
- the right to work in the UK
- a valid UK driving licence
- a vehicle with business insurance to travel
We're looking for individuals who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community.
In South East Essex we provide short-term reablement care to customers in their own homes across Benfleet, Canvey, Great Wakering, Hockley, Rayleigh, and Rochford.
There are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care
Joining us as a reablement Care Assistant means you'll be part of a committed and proud team and receive some great benefits including:
- £12.20 ph weekdays, £14.20 ph weekend per hour plus mileage (including when you're travelling between customers)
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro rata), rising with service
- Paid induction and training
- Paid DBS check
- Free uniform including PPE
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Genuine career progression
- Funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1500 for each successful referral
Your career starts here...