Working for ECL
Community care careers in South West Essex
Support your local community and make a real difference
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
We're recruiting Care Assistants to work in and around:
We're looking for individuals who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community.In West Essex we provide short-term reablement care to customers in their own homes.
There are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care
Joining us as a reablement Care Assistant means you'll be part of a committed and proud team and receive some great benefits including:
- £12 per hour (blended rate) for reablement (including when you're travelling between customers) £11.60 per hour weekday rate, £13.60 per hour weekend rate
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro rata), rising with service
- Paid induction and training
- Paid DBS check
- Free uniform including PPE
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Genuine career progression
- Funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1500 for each successful referral
Your career starts here...
Meet some of our amazing team and discover why they love working for us
Having worked as a carer in a residential home for many years, Sarah Barber found that elements of the job were beginning to take their toll on her emotionally. She knew she wanted to stay in care but was keen to find a new role which would utilise her extensive skill set, while leaving her feeling more uplifted and fulfilled – enter, ECL!