Working for ECL
Community care careers in West Essex
Support your local community and make a real difference
We are looking for...
Come and join the team
We're recruiting Care Assistants to work in and around:
- Saffron Walden
We're looking for individuals who share our values and passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives throughout the community.
In West Essex we provide short-term reablement care to customers in their own homes.
There are few jobs more rewarding than a career in care
Joining us as a reablement Care Assistant means you'll be part of a committed and proud team and receive some great benefits including:
- £12.20 ph weekdays, £14.20 ph weekend per hour plus mileage (including when you're travelling between customers)
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- A minimum of 24 days holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro rata), rising with service
- Paid induction and training
- Paid DBS check
- Free uniform including PPE
- Guaranteed permanent hours or bank hours if this is your preference
- Genuine career progression
- Funded training programmes – including NVQs/ QCFs
- Staff benefits scheme which gives you access to discounts from a wide range of high street stores
- A healthcare cash plan to claim back the cost of dental, health and optical treatment plus a range of other health & wellbeing benefits
- Annual pay and performance review
- A refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1500 for each successful referral
Your career starts here...
Meet some of our amazing team and discover why they love working for us
After being made redundant from her job of 23 years, Nadine decided to take the opportunity to think about what she really wanted out of a career. Realising that her office-based role had been lacking in reward, she started the search for a position in care so that she could give something back to people in need.