Who can we support?
Wondering if ECL’s Older People Day Centres are suitable for you or your loved one?
We can support:
- People who have decreased mobility. We have a range of equipment on site to support with moving and handling.
- People who are living with a range of conditions, including, but not limited to, dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s.
- Older People who want to expand their social circle and make new friends.
- Adults who require support with medication, personal care, enteral feeding and those who have SALT plans.
- Levels of support can be flexible according to your personal support plan and we can accommodate the assistance of 1 or more support staff.
- We can accommodate a 1:1 or 2:1 support ratio.
The range of support available may differ in each individual day centre.
Tailored care plans
We specialise in person-centred care, which means no ‘one size fits all’ approach. Our expert team work with every customer to determine their needs and what they’d like to achieve whilst spending time at our day centres.
From this conversation we craft a tailored care plan, designed to keep our customers as happy and as healthy as possible.
We consider each case individually, so please get in touch with us if the exact support you require is not listed on this page.